4 Entertainment directs the development, management, marketing, and branding in all facets of the artist's entertainment career, such as recordings, publishing, live performances, Internet, commercials, film, theatre, and television.
- Provides guidance and collaboration in writing and producing hit songs using our state-of-the-art studio and proven producers
- Promotes, advertises and sells through new media channels and technologies such as extensive Internet campaigns, wireless technologies, and peer-to-peer marketing, as well as traditional promotional vehicles (street promotions, touring, radio, video, retail)
- Creates co-ventures with major record labels and other organizations to help promote and distribute recorded product
- Uses extensive market research to find and communicate with key entertainment consumers
- Creates significant regional CD sales and “buzz” as a springboard to national exposure