Jud is a Los Angeles-based songwriter/record producer and owner of a professional recording studio/artist residence.
Jud has written and produced numerous hits for artists such as Whitney Houston (“Run to You,” from “The Bodyguard” film and album, one of the biggest-selling of all time), James Ingram (“I Don’t Have the Heart,” a number one song on the Billboard Hot 100), Oleta Adams (“I Just Had to Hear Your Voice”) and Kenny Loggins (“For the First Time,” from the movie “One Fine Day”).
Jud’s songs have been recorded by Tina Turner, Barbra Streisand, Ray Charles, Rod Stewart, boy groups such as Five, Chaka Khan, Dave Koz, Meat Loaf, BeBe and CeCe Winans, Chante Moore, LeAnn Rimes, Kristine W (the recent number one dance hit “Stronger”), American Idol finalist Kimberley Locke, and many others.
Jud has been nominated for numerous Oscars, Grammies, and Golden Globes.
Jud holds a law degree from Harvard Law School, and an undergraduate degree from Yale University (summa cum laude).
Mike Lane is a 30-year entertainment industry veteran who pioneered many of the new media marketing strategies in the music industry, and created and implemented some of the first successful entertainment-related Internet marketing campaigns.
He has held key positions at music trade publication Radio and Records and artist marketing/consulting firm The Left Bank Organization, and is currently a partner at 4 Entertainment, an entertainment marketing and business strategy consultancy.
- Mike launched the Information Services department at Radio & Records in the mid-80’s, where he spearheaded the conception, development, and implementation of one of the very first interactive, real-time, online information services for the music industry.
- Mike was GM of Left Bank’s joint venture Strategic Record Research, a research and marketing consultancy. His work became a key component in developing clients’ marketing and promotion strategies. Clients included Musicland, Suncoast Video, Hewlett Packard, Spin & Vibe Magazines, Billboard, major record distributors and labels, consultants such as McKinsey & Co., and others.
- While GM of Strategic Record Research, Mike was also an executive at the parent company’s other subsidiaries, Left Bank Management and sister label Beyond Music (which included artists such as R&B platinum act Lucy Pearl, rock act Tantric, punk-rock band Face to Face, Blondie, Motley Crue, the Go Go’s, Heart, Violent Femmes, Yes, Meat Loaf, the Cranberries, Yes, Bee Gees, Jill Sobule, and country artists Tracy Lawrence and Deana Carter). He developed Internet/New Media marketing initiatives, and was responsible for creating some of the first viral marketing campaigns — including the first “Internet-only” concert ticket sales for his client, the Cranberries (which sold out nationally, and was the band’s biggest and most successful tour).
- At 4 Entertainment, Mike is a consultant to various segments of the entertainment (e.g. music labels, film studios, home entertainment/DVD, professional sports, etc.) and technology industries, helping them launch their products and services.
Mike holds a B.A. in Political Science, UC Berkeley; was an advisor to the launch of the Entrepreneur MBA program at Azusa Pacific University; has been a Guest Lecturer for UCLA, USC, and the MBA program at The Academy of National Economy under the Government of the Russian Federation; and was featured in the PBS broadcast of “Introduction to Marketing: Competing in the 21st Century.”
Eric has over 20 years experience in the entertainment industry, holding key positions at several major record labels. He is currently a partner at 4 Entertainment, an international entertainment marketing and business strategy company.
- Eric has worked as a marketing and promotion executive with major record labels including Motown, Virgin, Mercury, and Atlantic. In these positions, he created marketing and promotional campaigns to enhance, highlight and develop current and new artist rosters. He has developed and maintained relationships with radio, retail, industry trade publications, and distribution. He was responsible for promoting to, and developing strategic marketing initiatives with the burgeoning Internet and New Media companies.
- Eric has contributed to the success of platinum and multi-platinum selling, pop artists such as Janet Jackson, Lenny Kravitz, Paula Abdul, Shaggy, T.I, Lionel Richie, Vanessa Williams, Nick Lachey, Boys II Men, Queen Latifah, Brandy, Craig David, and Lil’ Kim. He was instrumental in developing and implementing the marketing and promotion campaigns for many of the labels’ most successful artists.
- Eric was named “Marketing and Promotion Executive of the Year”, while at Atlantic Records. Projects that Eric directly worked at the music labels have sold in excess of 50 million units.
- At 4 Entertainment, Eric works on the marketing, promotion, and branding of various companies, and high profile individuals in the field of entertainment. He works closely with major and independent record labels and recording artists, film studios, technology companies, private equity firms, and elite professional athlete clients. Eric has been heavily involved with both 4 Entertainment’s domestic, and international projects. Recent international projects include client support in territories that include the UK, Russia, France, Germany, and Panama. He has represented clients seeking deals, and alliances at international conferences such as Midem in Cannes, France.
- Eric holds an MBA from Pepperdine University, and B.S. from Towson University (Business Administration).
Len Nebons is a special consultant to 4 Entertainment’s business in Russia. He has 20 years experience on Wall Street with companies such as Goldman Sachs, Solomon Bros, Drexel Burnham Lambert, PaineWebber, and Oppenheimer. He has helped finance AMC Entertainment, Columbia Pictures, Lorimar, Carolco Pictures, and Dino De Laurentis Entertainment Group. He has a MBA from Columbia University and is fluent in Russian. He is listed in IMDb, as a producer of “Act of Piracy” staring Gary Busey.
Phone: +7 926-533-13-16